CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 7, 2011

THE CONFLICT

i just had a super scary dream about a world where one of the rules was: if you're born a twin then you have to kill your twin to live.

and if you don't, then your soul splits into two and starts posessing people.

so i was the split off soul of the female of a pair of fraternal twin, but i didn't know it, and the male twin's split off soul started possessing people and killing them.

first it was a girl named Mandy who i babysat, and then mandy went to kill one of my coworkers kelly. so, to save her, i had to kill mandy. then when i called my boss to be like GET THE FUCK BACK TO WORK IDK WHAT'S GOING ON mandy's body was gone, and kelly came outside walking and looking fine even though mandy had basically mauled her.

i got really scared while this family drove up to buy stuff. i said we were closed but asked them to stay. they said okay after i started crying. little did i know they were all working for my twin's brother, and they were getting really close to me to talk when the twin who's soul i was split off came to rescue me.

her twin brother started coming after her -- he'd started the Conflict so his possessed soul went back to him.

I started running - i hid in my basement, and i created a secret tunnel that went all over this river and stuff and nobody knew where i was.

also my twin had managed to kill her brother, but it was before his possessed soul rejoined so he just stayed (like a horcrux).


so my twin and i (her soul fragment) were hiding in the snow, leaving a false trail for my twin's brother. he made a phonecall to reserve a room at an inn, and I made one of my coworkers emma pretend to be a receptionist. but then we got a call from a deep raspy voice that stole the connection and spoke to my twin's brother, or thought he did. instead he spoke to my twin.

my twin and i dug through the snow and found the cache of explosives my twin's brother's helper had hidden for him. then my twin's brother started going on this farmer's land to look for us and i told the farmer (who was farming land next to our snow?)

"sorry that sucks"
and he pointed at me and was like "get out of my field they're over here !!!"
so i said "fuck you"
and he said "sucks to suck"

then my twin pushed me below into a secret cavern beneath the snow, and joined me while her helper, her older sister madeline, came and fought off her brother. then madeline was killed - she came back determined to kill my twin's brother.

my twin was like, "madeline we said no killing, that i wasn't going to join the Conflict!"
and madeline said, "i was a twin, too, you remember. you can win the Conflict and still be a good person, like me. you just have to protect your compassion and your honor when you enter the Conflict."

and then my twin was done running and she was going to enter the Conflict.

so she recalled me back to her soul, and then the bells started tolling...

that would be my alarm clock.

0 comments: