CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Blog Archive

Friday, February 11, 2011

of dragons, time, and dinosaurs

So there was a group of people, and we were split into teams.
There was one team of three groups of two people each, and they were given swords.
Then there was one team of three people, and they were given guns.
Finally, there was one group of two groups of three people each, and they were all given sling shots.

I don't know which group I was in. I just remember we were talking to everyone, and we were all worried we were going to have to fight in a sort of battle royale when we were all whisked away to this cave.

In the back of the cave, there was a pool full of snakes. There was a dragon battling it, and we all had to help the dragon fight all the snakes. We won.

Then, I started having dreams where I was working on a time machine on a spaceship. My brother was also having these dreams, which I found out when this man came to us and asked us if we were having dreams about being on a spaceship fixing something. When we told him yes, he grew very worried and told us they weren't actually dreams -- our minds were being invaded because we subconsciously had the information needed to fix the machines so they could undo the dragon defeating the snakes. He gave us both little hourglasses on chains (read: Time Turners) to protect our dreams, and then took us onto his spaceship and traveled way into the future.

The sun was dying in this future, and her boyfriend was standing next to her. He kept saying, "Can you please please please please become a red dwarf just for me?"

So the Sun said, "Okay fine." Before she could become a red dwarf though, my brother and I freaked out. If she died the world would explode! "No, it's okay, a new sun will come and replace me and I already placed the next species in pods down in Earth."

We saw an image of humans buried in icepods deep in the Earth, and then I realized we hadn't gone to the future -- we'd gone to the past, to the time of dinosaurs! My brother and I were sent down to join the pod'd humans so we could teach them how to be humans.


The Sun and her boyfriend turned to the time-traveler who'd brought us to the past and told him to stop meddling, or they'd stop him. He started gloating, saying he could time travel so no they couldn't -- and then he tried to jump to the future to escape them, but the Sun's boyfriend stopped him.

And then I woke up.

0 comments: