CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 1, 2011

MURDER SHE WROTE ?

SO MY DREAM LAST NIGHT.


I was a mystery writer (oh, my dream for real) and I wrote this story about a dog or something that one of my teachers from highschool loved and became best friends with me for.

While promoting my book, I flew a strange starship to a colony on the moon to give a lecture on it. During my lecture someone screamed and ran downstairs from apartments, hobbling with one ankle all bloodied. He was chasing after another girl, yelling, "You knew I was hurt and you didn't do anything!"

The man was so angry he shot the girl in the ankle so she would know what it would be like to have an injured ankle, too. Then, the next day, he mysteriously turned up dead. After walking through the dark hallway of a building that was run-down and had a river running through the middle of it, I came upon the body with a friend and my older brother, whereupon I realized that I had been the murderer. Shocked -- and knowing I couldn't leave if i were convicted, I panicked and ran.

A few minutes later, my older brother came along and said he would take the blame for me. I let him. While he was arrested I attended a theatre performance about Lydia Bennet eloping with Mr. Wickham (Pride and Prejudice). Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter) was one of the main actors and a very good dance, I noted.

Years later, I returned to the moon base but stayed only for a short time. When I left, my teacher who I'd become good friends with arrived. She was also an officer of the law and so I thought she would arrest me, but instead she wanted a picture with me. She knew I was the true murderer, and silently thanked me for it. Her dog nearly ate the cameraman.

My son wrote a short piece about that -- and then went downstairs to show his uncle, but became lost in the basement of the moon base. Starfighters started flying around and attack (very Star Wars like) and then --

I woke up.

0 comments: