CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 8, 2009

AN ADVENTURE IN BABYSITTING...

So today.


I babysat my cousins. They're twins, and ridiculously short. No, seriously, I tower over them by at least fifty feet. Okay, so maybe I'm only a quarter of an inch taller than them...  

WAIT. HOLD THE PHONE.
guess what?

Daylight savings time TOTALLY threw me off. I meant to wake up at 9:30, since I went to bed at 9:30, and pick up my room before I went to babysit, but my mom comes in at 9:45 and tells me I have to babysit in 15 minutes. ... But really, since the clocks changed, it was 10:45 and she wasn't just being cruel by disrupting my beauty sleep. SO I SOMEHOW MANAGED to eat breakfast and then get over to babysit while being relatively awake.

Awesome, no?

SO BACK TO THE STORY.

Clearly, I babysat today. It's the tag and all. We started off by - magic tricks. My favorite. They were actually kind of cool. And then we did this Wii thing, where the Wii system confirmed that yes, I am, in fact, sixteen years of age. 

We played lacrosse, too. Except I'd worn my moccasins with no soles,  so I didn't go out onto the grass. And I played with a guy's stick, but it didn't have a deep pocket so it was pretty okay.

BEST PART.
I made a quesedilla. Never done that before - grilled cheese, yes. Quesedilla... or however it's spelled... I was pretty proud of myself.

Uhhmmmm. Oh yeahs.
What else did I do? 

Blanking out.

DICTIONARY.COM'S WORD OF THE DAY
equine \EE-kwahyn, Ek-wahyn\, adjective:
of, pertaining to, or resembling a horse: a bold, equine face.

status: already knew it. 

OKAY, I'm out.
To sleep.
Maybe.

=fuping

... & maybe i'll actually update this.

0 comments: