CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Blog Archive

Monday, September 28, 2009

pink and orange and yellow

so i had a dream where this guy asked me to help bring a water cooler into his house. since i helped him, he gave me this bag full of frozen candy.


i put the bag in my freezer.

it was bugged (electronically) because the guy was an undercover operative who believed my older brother had been murdered/kidnapped and thought my family had done it

so i went looking for my brother, and i had to travel along this wooden path in the woods and avoid the pink, orange and yellow leaves that had fallen on the ground. if i walked on them, i'd sink, but there were some parts where the wooden path made you sink into the leaves, and the leaves were the actual path.

not to mention the bees that attacked you and tried to push you off the right path...


0 comments: