CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 29, 2009

NOW I REMEMBER

Now, I remember why I never started a blog before.


I'm a TERRIBLE updated. I keep telling myself I will, and then when it comes down to it - I don't.

Well, I suppose I could also blame my insane lack of posts to the fact that my computer broke for a good week or so, and it wouldn't even turn on. Yeah. 

SO. A QUICK BRIEFLY BRIEF HIGHLIGHTS?
Skiing -- this guy was on the chairlift and he was like "Hi. Have you ever seen Taken?"
Taken is a movie about two girls getting kidnapped.
[My friend and I were quick to get away from him off the chairlift.]

Also -- I snowboarded for a day, too. And didn't break any bones. o; Aren't you so proud of me?

And then -- the first day back at school, I was given a timeline for my AP US class up until the AP.

I like to call it a timeline of the rest of my life, up until my death.

I'm sick, too. Cold. I hate being sick. D:

weaksauce post, I know.

-- fuping

0 comments: